Face serums and oils are very popular these days because they are suitable for our skin and provide skin relaxation, deep hydration and nourishment not only for dry skin but also for oily skin.
Facial serums and oils differ from each other in that Facial oils are a mixture of one or more oils, while facial serum is a combination of the highest quality oils and active ingredients ("high performance ingredients"), or a concentrate with a specific effect or purpose, such as an anti-wrinkle effect , therefore their price on store shelves is higher.
Reasons to use facial oils and serums
1. Facial oils are very moisturizing. In winter, we are in rooms where hot air recirculation takes place intensively. Hot and dry air sucks moisture from the skin, making it dry, contributing to premature wrinkles that shouldn't be there! The oils contain a large amount of oleic acid and linoleic acid, which strongly moisturizes, soothes the skin, performing a skin protective function. In such conditions, nothing can moisturize the skin better than facial oils.
2. Facial oils are especially soothing for sensitive skin. Many oils have anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe easily irritated skin. Pure oil also helps fight flaky and red skin. The oils have a soothing effect on the skin. They are a source of omega 6 fatty acids, they contain linoleic acid. Linoleic acid helps restore the protective function, soothes the skin, ensures a balanced complexion.
3. Facial oils make the skin glow. All pure face oils leave the skin glowing and dewy as they are intensely hydrating. This is ensured by the high content of omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as vitamins A, D and E.
4. Facial oils ensure a healthy skin aging process. Wrinkles and sun spots can be the result of free radical damage. The antioxidants in the oils support the skin and help prevent further signs of aging. Dehydration can also cause aging of the skin, so spraying the oil on will nourish and hydrate the skin. Women regularly ask: What is the best face oil for wrinkles? Our top pick for a healthy aging face is natural rosehip oil with antioxidants. Rosehip oil is one of the best facial oils for mature skin because it is rich in antioxidants that penetrate deep into the skin, and the vitamins A and E in it help stimulate collagen production. Marusha Rejuvenating Face Serum with Q10 richly contains Rosehip oil and the skin feels and absorbs it immediately after application.
5. Facial oil is also suitable for oily skin. For oily skin, it is not recommended to remove all the oil from it, because the skin will produce more of it. It is recommended to gently clean the skin and apply the naturally protective, antibacterial facial oil. The best face oil for acne prone skin is Jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is technically a wax – its structure is closer to wax esters. This means that it closely mimics the skin's natural facial oil production, making it the best facial oil for oily skin.
Marusha Face Serum and Cleansing Oil have multiple uses
MARUSHA Face Serum and Face Cleansing Oil have a multi-functional application. They contain the highest quality certified oils (with Organic, Bio, Cosmos certificates), macerates and active substances that are able to improve the appearance of the facial skin after the first application.
Face Serum - how to use:
- Apply face oil in the evening before going to bed. The skin regenerates faster at night. Brand MARUSHA Rejuvenating Facial Oil Serum with CoQ10 is a combination of the best 14 oils – added rejuvenating Rosehip oil, Broccoli seed oil, Jojoba oil and vitamin-rich sweet orange. The blend of pure oils also promotes relaxation – perfect for helping you relax at the end of a busy day and for glowing and hydrated skin the next day.
- Use facial oil as a natural cleanser. Brand MARUSHA Face Cleansing Oil i also has skin rejuvenating properties, therefore it improves the appearance of the skin, soothes, moisturizes, softens the skin and smooths fine wrinkles. The oil gently cleans dirt, cosmetics. Some oils on the market are also antibacterial. How to use it? 1) Massage the facial oil on the face and neck, then gently wipe the face with a warm flannel or muslin; OR 2) pour a little water and oil on a clean cloth and with massaging movements, remove dirt and cosmetics from the face and around the eyes, thus the skin will be cleansed, moisturized and lightly nourished. MARUSHA offers Cleansing and Massage face oil with Rice Oil, Jojoba Oil, Calendula, Oat Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamin E, which easily and gently removes make-up from the skin of the face and eyes, restores skin color, and can also be used as a massage oil.
- Add a few drops of MARUSHA Regenerating Face Oil with Q10 or pure organic rosehip oil to your face cream. or apply it alone on the skin and around the eyes. Then the skin will look radiant and renewed.
- Apply a face oil or serum to the skin before the moisturizing face cream. The nourishing substances of the oil will be absorbed into the skin, keeping the moisture deep, while the cream will moisturize the upper layers of the skin. It will nourish the skin for longer and leave a glowing complexion.
- Facial oil is great for improving skin during menopause, when collagen production begins to decline. Vitamin C-enriched neroli and sweet orange oils will give the skin an extra boost. Sweet orange oil is also added to MARUSHA Rejuvenating Face Serum with CoQ10.
Practical steps how to apply face serum/oil on your face:
- Before applying serum/oil, make sure your face is clean and dry. Use a gentle cleanser to remove any impurities or makeup residue.
- Take a few drops of serum/oil and massage it gently onto your face. Use your fingertips to apply the oil evenly across your face and neck.
- Once you've applied the serum/oil, let it absorb into your skin for a few minutes before applying anything else. You can also use it for a facial massage, using upward strokes to help relax facial muscles.
- If necessary, apply your regular moisturizer after the serum/oil has absorbed into your skin.
- For optimal results, use serum/oil on your face daily, preferably before bedtime.
Overall, face serum/ oil is a great addition to any skincare routine, as it is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that can help nourish and protect your skin.
Start and end the day with natural facial oils containing essential fatty acids, which promote skin regeneration, especially during the night, and with an uplifting or calming aroma, which in one case promotes a positive start to the day, and in the other, a restful night's sleep. Facial oil is a true elixir of nature!